Where's my top bun?!

by





The other day, I went to McDonald's to get the usual Big Mac with no pickles with a side of coke and fries. Yum. I was anxiously awaiting for this juicy goodness, went home, and pulled it out of the oily, wrinkled bag. I laid it on my coffee table, lifted the lid, and there it was. . . A Big Mac. . . Staring at me. . . Naked. I could not believe what I saw before my eyes. My Big Mac had no top bun. I shrieked in horror and disbelief! I searched through the treasure worried. At last! I found the top bun in the middle of my sandwich! The day was saved. The Big Mac was back to perfection.

The other day,
I went to McDonald's
to get "the usual"--
Big Mac with no pickles
with a side of coke and fries.
Yum.

I was anxiously awaiting for this
Juicy Goodness,
went home, 
pulled it out of the oily, wrinkled bag,
laid it on my chestnut coffee table,
lifted the lid, and there it was. . .

A Big Mac. . . 
Staring at me. . . 
Naked.

I could not believe what I saw before my eyes.
My Big Mac had no top bun.
I shrieked in horror and disbelief!
I searched through the treasure worried. 
Scared.

At last! 
I found the top bun
in the Middle of my Sandwich!
The day was saved.
The Big Mac was back to
Perfection.

Did I make you cry? I'm so sorry if I did. If it makes you feel better, I almost cried too. Here's a photo of the crime scene: