Movies!

by


  • I don't think I have a favorite movie. . . The most recent movie that I've watched and enjoyed is Wreck-It-Ralph, which brought back a lot of my childhood and good memories. I like watching animation movies by Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, etc., but I also enjoy action and comedy as well. I honestly can't choose one favorite movie.
  • I don't care for romances and horror movies. The only "romance" movie I enjoyed was 500 Days of Summer, but other than that, most of them seem predictable and cliche. I do not like scary, horror movies at all! Danny and I used to go watch movies a lot and he would always choose horror movies to watch.
  • I don't watch movies as often I used to but that's because I can't find anyone to watch movies with anymore. I generally just go to Campbell 16, lounge in my room by myself and watch on my laptop, or go to my sister's house to watch movies on Saturday nights.
  • I need someone to watch movies with or else I'll fall asleep (I have a sleeping/napping problem--you can ask my close friends about it). It's really hard for me to get into some movies, and I need someone there to keep me awake. If I go out to the theatres, I always get a big bag of popcorn and coke, or if I'm at home and just watching alone, I would just pop popcorn real quick.
  • I am. . .
    75% EXTRAVERTED. You are moderate in activity and enthusiasm. You enjoy the company of others but you also value your privacy.
    75% AGREEABLE. You are generally warm, trusting, and agreeable, but you can sometimes be stubborn and competitive.
    75% CONSCIENTIOUS. You are dependable and moderately well-organised. You generally have clear goals and are able to set goals aside.
    33% EMOTIONALLY STABLE. You are sensitive, emotional and prone to experience feelings that are upsetting.
    100% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES. You are open to new experiences. You have broad interests and are very imaginative.
  • If my life story was made into a movie, Jackie Chan would totally play my role! My life is pretty intense, and only Jackie can play as me. Also, he's the only Asian actor I could think of on the top of my head. The only difference between Jackie and I is that he can sing.