Dan in Real Life

by



2. a. Understand that there is a Generation Gap.
    b. Give Room for their teenagers to breathe and learn who they are.
    c. Reward and Discipline should be equal.
4. I definitely have given others advice that I wouldn't follow through with, which I think falls under the "do as I say, not as I do" motto. This happened recently actually, and sometimes I feel like I should listen to my own advice, but I'm too stubborn and end up persuading myself to do the wrong things when I know what's right. You know what I'm saying? I think it's fair because people go through different experiences and have different personalities.
5. In my family, we're not allowed to date until 18, but then I broke that rule and dated at 16. . . And my family got really mad. I think 14 would be the right time to date because I feel like that was around the time where I was finding my true friends, the people I want to associate myself with, and the first time I began  finding myself, most of all.
10. This sounds like a rant because I have really strong feelings about this situation. My family got too involved with my relationship, which is weird because I stay out of their relationships. My sister has had many secretive relationships and she keeps a lot of things on the down-low, and she's able to get away with that. Because I'm the youngest, my entire family is really invasive in my relationship. Overall, I think they should give me my freedom because they keep holding my hand through things, and I know I'm not an "adult" yet, but I'd rather find things out the hard way. At least I find out one way or the other. . .
11. The washing machine was and still is my best hide and seek spot.
14. I'm a believer of one true soul mate, mainly because I'm a really possessive person, so if something is mine, then it'll always be mine. For example, if I like one brand of Jelly, I will always buy that brand of Jelly, and I'm not open to trying new things because I think that brand of Jelly is the best! I can't see myself moving on from a loved one after four years. . . or ever. That's just me, though!
17. My perfect day would be puffy, chunky clouds in the sky and the weather being in the 70s. I would be eating ice cream at the park, on a bike ride, taking photos and talking about everything and nothing!